Sunday, April 4, 2010

Modeling on the Morning News

My kids had a fun experience this week -- they modeled clothes from Sears on one of our local television station's morning news programs.

Above: My 2 kids (left side) in the dressing room.



Above: On-camera for the formal wear segment.

Posing at one of the unoccupied interview stations in the studio.



Above: On-camera for the informal wear segment.


Group shot of the show's host (in pink) along with the two families participating.

I'm very proud of both kids, especially my son who is very nervous with strangers and in crowds. He did quite well in the spotlight!

Of course, I did have a secret agenda -- to get them familiar with the cameras as initial prep for their roles on the LOST reboot premiering circa 2025 on ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment