Monday, September 5, 2011

LOST Tour: Goodwin Death Log

The next stop on our KOS tour of Kualoa Ranch was the area where Ana Lucia and Goodwin had their heart-to-heart talk in season 2's The Other 48 Days. Here @kiwilostie plays Goodwin and @Lottery_Ticket takes on Ana Lucia's role.
Afterward I had a turn as well. Note my substantially hammier take -- I subscribe to the William Shatner school of acting.
Below photo courtesy @kiwilostie

The frame isn't big enough to contain the power of my performance. Fortunately our tour guide didn't pull a full-size stake out of the trunk of his Hummer.
The mountain range visible from this location is stunning, and one can see how the director Eric Laneuville (who also helmed The Other Woman) takes advantage.

Goodwin's final resting place seems to be in the same general area as the logs, though I didn't eyeball the exact spot while we were on the tour.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha you crack me up...William Shatner school of acting...

    ReplyDelete