Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lost 2014 Tour: Return to St. Andrew's Priory

After visiting "Mr. Cluck's" I headed east on Dillingham Boulevard, back toward downtown Honolulu.  Because it was more or less on the way, I tried to find the spot where Hurley met Locke in the box company parking lot during season 6.  After circling around Home Depot and running into several industrial district dead ends I gave up on that mission.  Instead I decided it would be fun to revisit one of my favourite LOST locations.

I originally visited St. Andrew's Priory during a full-day Hawaiian Escapades tour back in 2011.  It's a very cool location which was used multiple times in LOST, as a stand-in for Charlie's church, Desmond's monastery, and Oxford.  This time around I tried to get a few new camera angles, and was finally able to take inside the church itself.  As well, a long white limo was parked onsite and I could have sworn I saw a couple of scraggly British rockers behind the tinted glass windows.








Charlie?  Liam?

No comments:

Post a Comment